Click to Home

Go To Search
Click to Home
Bressler Park
History

Bressler Park is located at West 9th Street and Lincoln Street and is Wayne's largest park.  The land was given as a gift to the City of Wayne in August 1905 by Mr. & Mrs. John T. Bressler for the sole purpose of constructing a city park.  A monument dedicated on August 19, 1925 in honor of John. G. Neihardt, Nebraska's only poet laureate, is located in the northeast corner of the park.  Several family reunions are held in Bressler Park each summer
Bressler Park 

Facilities 

The park contains the following items and facilities:

  • Band Shell
  • Rest rooms
  • Two shelter houses
  • Two water hydrants
  • Two drinking fountains
  • Three BBQ grills
  • Picnic tables
  • Playground equipment
  • Basketball hoop

Bressler Park

Home  |  Calendar  |  Contact Us  |  Translate  |  Accessibility   |  Site Map  |  Wind PoweredWind Powered   |  Copyright Notice   |  Powered by CivicPlus