Click to Home

Go To Search
Click to Home
Nebraska Street Park
History

Nebraska Street Park is located on Nebraska Street between East 9th Street and East 10th Street, hence the name.  It was purchased from Mary Doring in 1946 for $561.00.  The land was a low area with a large open drainage ditch running across the property.  It was used in the 1950's as a park with a bridge across the ditch.  At one time a log cabin sat in the park.  The drainage ditch was enclosed in the early 1970's and the area landscaped.  It soon became a neighborhood playground park.

Facilities

The park contains the following items and facilities:

  • Water hydrant
  • Picnic tables
  • Playground equipment
  • Basketball hoop

Nebraska Street Park

Home  |  Calendar  |  Contact Us  |  Translate  |  Accessibility   |  Site Map  |  Wind PoweredWind Powered   |  Copyright Notice   |  Powered by CivicPlus