Library Hours Flier by Sharon Carr
For the safety of staff and other patrons- do not come to the library if you have a fever, cough, or are feeling unwell. Call us at 402-375-3135 with any questions.
Our doors open at 10 AM, you no longer need to call beforehand to stop in at the library. Come on in! : )
Monday - Thursday: 10 AM-8 PM
Friday - 10 AM- 6 PM
Saturday: 10 AM-4 PM
We will continue to offer curbside service! Please take advantage of this service if you are uncomfortable with visiting us. Call us at 402-375-3135 to ask questions.
We have also expanded our games, puzzles, and DVDs to a limit of 10 total.
To set up our curbside service -
- Step 1: Call 402-375-3135 or log in to your account online to request items. (If you are interested in our puzzles please call in to request as online holds are currently not working for those items)
- Step 2: A librarian will call the following morning to schedule a time frame for your pick-up.
- Step 3: Arrive at the library at your designated time and call or ring the doorbell located on our dropbox to let us know you have arrived.
If you don’t know what you’d like to get and do not feel comfortable with our online catalog, phone or email us to share titles, authors, genres you have enjoyed and we will be happy to pull a selection for you to try.
We can now print pages for pick up through our curbside service!
- Step 1: Email what needs to be printed to email@example.com and specify if you want the pages to be double-sided or not and if you want it to be printed in B&W ($.10 a side) or color ($1.00 a side).
- Step 2: A librarian will reply with the cost of the print job and schedule your pick-up time.
- Step 3: Please have payment ready and let us know when you've arrived to pick up your document.
Public Wi-Fi is available 24 hours a day from our parking lot and in the building! Feel free to use it from the comfort of your vehicle whenever necessary.
Check out Ebooks, Magazines, and Audiobooks through the Libby App.
Online Databases are available for all Nebraskans through NebraskAccess. These resources can be accessed with either your Nebraska driver’s license number or this password: 1867wintry6 (password expires: 9/30/2021)
Learn a new language through Pronunciator
Follow the library on Facebook. We will continue to share the most up-to-date resources, videos, storytimes, and more through this and our other social media pages.
The Wayne Public Library provides materials for community residents in a variety of formats for recreational and leisure pursuits as well as accurate and current information for daily problem-solving.
Access to other materials or information will be obtained through interlibrary loan or online database services. Special emphasis will be placed on materials and programs of interest and benefit to children and youth that support the enrichment of reading and learning.