Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALSDirt Work - Old City of Wayne Lagoon Berm
The City anticipates contractors to propose the cost to complete the work as described below as well as a schedule to complete the work. The City would like to see the work completed as soon as possible. The City will evaluate each proposal for cost and timing.
* A site visit with City staff prior to submittal is highly encouraged so contractors themselves can evaluate the quantities and work to be performed.
Work items to complete:
- Approximately 4,000 cubic yards of dirt to be removed from the existing berm (outlined in yellow above) and staked.
- The area of the road inside the purple line (approximately 700 feet) to have the existing surface removed and stockpiled on the adjacent parking area to the east. Said material to be placed back on the road upon final grading.
- Approximately 3,000 cubic yards of dirt placed on the road inside the purple line per grade stakes and profiles provided by the City of Wayne at 100' intervals.
- All extra dirt shall be placed in an area south of the existing berm as directed by City staff.
- Work shall begin any time after October 13, 2021 and be completed by November 5, 2021.
- All dirt placed under the road shall be compacted to 95% of Standard Proctor Density with the City providing the testing.
1. Cost2. Completion Date (sooner the better)3. Proof of InsuranceAny questions regarding the above proposal requirements, please contact Wes Blecke, City Administrator at 402-375-1733.
Proof of $1,000,000 in liability insurance coverage (naming the City as an additional insured and waiving subrogation requirements) will be required before awarded contractor begins work.
The City of Wayne reserves the right to reject any or all proposals.