Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Effective Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Due to the increased rate of COVID-19 in the area and the new Directed Health Measures set in place by Gov. Pete Ricketts, the CAC will be closing the main doors. 24-Hour Access will still be available and we will still be providing Group Fitness Classes. More information on each is below:
- We will be sanitizing the Fitness Room every hour between the hours of 8 am - 5 pm
- We will be placing extra sanitizing bottles in the fitness room and extra towels. Please by diligent in spraying down your equipment BEFORE AND AFTER use.
- To maintain social distancing, every other piece of cardio equipment will be off limits. They will rotate every other day.
- If you would like to purchase a key fob/membership or renew an existing key fob/membership please call the CAC between the hours of 8 am-5 pm Monday-Friday.
- Please maintain 6 foot social distancing while in fitness rooms and please wear a mask at all times.
- MUST BE 18 OR OLDER to use the 24-Hour Access. If you are caught letting people in who do not have an active key fob, your privileges will be revoked indefinitely.
Group Fitness Classes
- Registration is required for all classes, with an 8-person maximum per class. To register, please email email@example.com OR call the CAC at 402-375-4803 between the hours of 8 am-5 pm Monday-Friday
- All fitness classes will be held in the gymnasium to allow for social distancing
- Masks are required at all times
- Your instructor will let you in the main doors 15 minutes prior to class. You will be required to exit the main doors within 15 minutes after your class ends. If you want to use 24-Hour Access, you will have to exit the main doors and re-enter through the 24-Hour Access door using your key fob.
If you have any questions, please call the Community Activity Center at (402) 375-4803 between 8 am-5pm Monday-Friday or email Amber Schwarte at firstname.lastname@example.org.