Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Notice is hereby given that the Civil Service Commission will meet on Tuesday, June 7, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. in the Council Chambers on the third floor at City Hall. Said meeting is open to the public, and the agenda is available at the office of the Civil Service Commission Secretary/City Clerk.
No person of the City of Wayne shall, on the ground of race, color or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.
Individuals requiring sensory accommodations, including interpreter services, Braille, large print, or recorded materials should contact Betty McGuire, Civil Service Commission Secretary/City Clerk, at 402-375-1733, no later than 4:30 p.m. the Friday preceeding the meeting.
[b][Center]AGENDACITY OF WAYNECIVIL SERVICE COMMISSIONJune 7, 2011[/b][/center]
10:00 a.m. - Call to Order
Anyone desiring to view the Open Meetings Act may do so. The document is located on the south wall of the City Council Chambers.
Anyone desiring to speak on an agenda item is invited to do so, and should limit themselves to three minutes. After being recognized by the Chair, proceed to the rostrum and state your name and address for the record.
The Civil Service Commission may go into closed session to discuss certain agenda items to protect the public interest or to prevent the needless injury to the reputation of an individual and if such individual has not requested a public hearing.
1. Adoption of Agenda
2. New Business
- Approve Minutes of May 24, 2011
- Action to Consider Authorizing Special Counsel to Address and Resolve Discovery Disputes as they arise and to Rule on any other Procedural Matters that may come before the Commission
- Consideration of Regulation of Broadcast Media During Hearing
- Begin Deliberations to Consider Evidence that the Commission has Reviewed for Purposes of the Investigation
3. Any other Business to Come Before the Commission