East Park is located at East 5th Street and Walnut Street. It was a gift to the City of Wayne from Mr. & Mrs. John T. Bressler in April, 1912. At the time it was located in the extreme east edge of town and thereby given the name East Park. The park is popular as a playground and for picnics.
The park contains the following items and facilities: